• 25 Wishes Later

    Uuh header baru ^

    Assalamualaikum gais. Aku bet takde orang dah nak baca entry aku kalau aku update. Anyhoo, those loyals bloggers yg still ada entry every now and then, I don't know guys, I just felt that, blogging dah tak 'IN' dan sekarang orang prefer double tap gambar dekat Insta je sbb senang, u skrol up, u like the picture? double tap on it, u skrol up lagi. Hmm.

    Sebagai memenuhi kriteria at least 10 entry this year, (teruknya kriteria aku) here's an appreciation post for my birthday yesterday. (dah tak yesterday, cause ysee, this is a draft. Obviously)
    ;) wink.

    Kicking off new year, Selamat Tahun Baru 2017. 2016 was a mess. Hot mess. Plenty of down moments, even more than positive vibe, sorrylah, tak dapat nak spread the positive vibe. Been so down sbb byk sgt bummer and bumper along the way. So, withour further ado, here's what happened in 2016 in a quick recap.

    1. It's my final year in UKM a.k.a senior year a.k.a sedih ya ampun nak tinggalkan dunia study (kalau aku tak sambung masterlah) and this leads to...

    2. The disbandment of a lot of relationships. Be it with friends, acquaintance or lovers. Tahun lepas byk benda terputus, putus kawan, putus hubungan, putus, ah segala benda nak putus lah. Sedih...

    3. Lost a lot of fights. Fights ni bukan necessarily be fist-fight but inner and outer fights. Of course with myself, and some big challenges that I couldn't win. At all. Termasuklah one of my study-related issue. Brought me down to my knee and tears. Aish (x gentle btul) but fx it, aku manusia ok. Aku reti nangis gak.

    4. Still in losing section, last year I supervised a bunch of team for aktiviti kebudayaan Universiti + Kolej and eventually we didn't place any spots. Except this one performance with a complimentary Best Performance Award (babysteps to that particular portfolio) Congratulations. Kita bagi kalah dulu tahun lepas, kita bagi menang tahun ni. #sedapkanhati Lol.

    5. Jadi anak superderhaka. Yup, kan aku cakap pasal my birthday kan? Family aku suruh balik sebab ada kenduri doa selamat sempena anak buah aku berkhatan (tahniah la ye (^^)) dan aku buat keputusan untuk TAK BALIK sebab nak sambut birthday dengan squad SHABINGKAVENGERS, jangan tanya aku kenapa nama squad tu camtu, so we end up going out for dinner but got cut out mid-celebration which was a major bummer. Alahai. Aaaand the very next morning, my sis texted me saying that I still should come home, like she insist of me being home. Sekali lagi, merujuk kepada kenyataan di ayat pertama, being ANAK SUPERDERHAKA, I refused just to learnt in the late evening that they have a surprise cake waiting for me to come home. *dan aku pun bunuh diri sebab aku rasa macam berdosa seperti dah bunuh orang dosanya.

    Soooo itulah. That's what happened thru out 2016 basically. I wanna continue with Invisible Bucketlist Part 3, tapi biasalah sapa tak kenal Anasyg en, procrastinator terulung abad ini kut. Haha.

    Terima kasih kepada semua peminat2 (booo) yang dah wish happy birthday dekat segala mak bapak tok nenek social media yang aku ada daaaaan semoga 2017 akan jadi lebih baik dari 2016. Lego.

    p/s: Sapa je yg tengah baca ni, terima kasih lah sebab still baca blog usang ni. (read: abandoned blog)

    4 comments → 25 Wishes Later

    1. Abandoned blog might be a rebuild blog in the future.. Who knows? Anyways, happy belated birthday and oh well, I felt the same way for 2016.. May you have a blast day this year.. ^^

    2. Hi! I still read your blog. No worries.
      Although I have to admit. Instagram is a lot easier.
      Not much editing needed to do compare to blogpost.
      I wrote a lot on Instagram rather than my blog.
      But for me, blog is definitely better since you get to sort out everything properly.

      Anyway, seems like your 2016 was a bit sad.
      Its okay. At least they taught you lessons in life right?
      Maybe your 2017 will be filled with happiness?
      Who knows? Hope so. InsyaAllah.
      I wish you luck for your final year! :)

    3. selamat hari lahir. semoga kau terus berjalan dan belajar banyak perkara baru dalam hidup. jangan menyerah pada keadaan. selalu letak keluarga ditangga paling atas dan teruskan berjalan.

    4. Nass aku lah blogger yang tak loyal ituu huhuhu. Btw I'm back to blogging ^^ Rindu kau punya pasal. Cehceh sweet tak? Ke dah lupa aku sape T_T
      Btw link aku dah bukan macam kat blog list bunga tu ^^ New -> https://aimisyafiqah.blogspot.my/